18 April 2006

48 Hours!


You may remember I mentioned that my Sister in DeeSee got me some special items for my Easter visit. One of them was a really cool bone. It kinda felt like a tennis ball, but it was blue on one side and green on the other, and quite tasty on both sides though I did enjoy the blue side a bit better.

Muzzer has been worried because I started getting bits of blue and green fuzz off it very early. Acutally, in the car on the ride back to Virginia. Anyway, I am too smart to swallow them, so I have been depositing them on the carpet and bedspread. Oh, yeah and a few times dad has pulled a tuft or two off of my chin. I took a bit of teasing about being a punk terrier, but it was all in good family fun.

Sigh. This morning after breakfast I was gnawing away contentedly under the table. I must've been making a bit too much noise in my total appreciation of the experience. I guess she heard it when I tore the chunk out of the covering. Anyway. She took it away from me very quickly and consigned it to the trash. She is in the shower now, so I grabbed it out and took a photo so I can remember it later. It gave me a lot of fun during the 48 hours I had it, and I will miss it a lot.

Not to worry friends. I have a couple of other toys buried in the back seat of the Honda. Muzzer thinks she is so smart because she "found" one yesterday. Hah! I left the end sticking out between the seat and my blanket because I was tired of that thing always poking me in the rear when I sat down. Someone might want to tell her that she hasn't even come close to finding my stash, which includes several dingo sticks and a rawhide chew. On second thought, keep your mouth shut, or you will be the victim of the revenge of a terrier, and you probably won't last as long as my lovely Easter bone!

Regards
Gus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least it lasted longer than your fleece ball or your Wegman squeaky stick.