31 January 2012
29 January 2012
22 January 2012
20 January 2012
07 January 2012
I have been a pretty morose doggie lately.
You know, my sweetie Miss Asta is moving to Pest
With her Mommi and Daddi. And while I know that
my friends will help me get across the Pee, it just won't be the same.
So, as a WFT who was pretty much raised on American Musicals,
I have created a new masterpiece!
Based on the Classic West Side Story,
I present the story of star crossed lovers Asta and Gussie, who
mix and mingle with the Pets and the Barks, supported by their cast of
1. "Overture" – Orchestra
2. "Prologue" – Orchestra
3. Pet Song" – Buster, Pets
4. "Something's Coming" - Gussie
5. "Dance at the Gym" – Orchestra
6. Sweet Asta– Gussie
7. "I like to Pee in America" – Gussie, Duffy, Scruffy, Jakie, Pets
8. "Tonight" – Gussie and Asta
9. "Gee, Officer Krupke" – Archie and the Pets
1. "I Feel Pretty" – Asta, Lacie, Agatha , Fergie Koobie, Khyra Lolaancisca
2. "One Paw, One Heart" – Gussie and Asta
3. "Quintet" – Asta, Fergie, Buster, Jake and JH, Pets, Barks
4. "The Rumble" – Orchestra
5. "Somewhere" – Asta, Gussie
6. "Cool" – Pets
7. "A Dog Like That/I Love Him" –Asta and Aggie
8. "Somewhere (Reprise)" – Asta"Finale" – Orchestra
02 January 2012
- The magic work is AAAAACKKKK
- Teka and I SIT
- Teka and I STAY
- Teka and I respond to "let's go" with a good strong heel.
- Teka and I SIT when our leashes come out.
- Teka and I will walk by dogs fenced in yards and behind doors and mostly ignore them. Muzzer and dad have learned to "talk" us through the challenge of not responding and it is effective about 85% of the time.
- The other 15%, the humans will put us in a strong heel by turning 180 degrees and walking away from the challenge, then they put us back through it until we hold our heel. And no, no other dog has jumped the fence to get at us while we do this, though there is a Pomeranian a block away who is considering that as an option.
- Teka and I each have a PLACE where we go when directed to do that, like when people come to the door.
- Teka and I have learned to love Turkey hot dog bits. This was not hard.