12 April 2006

More Family

So sorry I haven't gotten online for a couple of days. I have been busy showing people around Lexington, VA, which is my adopted home town. Today Dad and Aunt Jane and Uncle Steve went to Monticello with Grandpa, but Muzzer and I stayed home to do the laundry and pick up a bit around the house.

I helped a lot by picking up my chew bones out of the basket every time muzzer put them in. She finally gave up and let me sit in her lap while she read a new book. It is called The Philosopher's Dog and has a picture of a Wire Fox Terrier on the cover! I've gotta steal it off of the nightstand and see if there are any more photos or good smells inside. Book report as soon as I can accomplish it!

We let the travelers take the digital camera with them to Monticello with them, so I can't take any pictures today. However, we recently got a photo of my "other" sister in Arizona. Now that I know what she looks like, I can hardly wait to get home to meet her. If she and I go for walks together, I'll bet we get more compliments than ever! Gotta get her some black and tan for her wardrobe though, she doesn't match me as good as muzzer does. MMMMM wonder if she likes foxies?

Muzzer is not cooking tonight, they are supposed to go out for dinner. Not as many good smells, but I love those left overs.

No comments: