27 April 2006

You Call this a Party?


I got very excited yesterday when I heard we had people coming over for dinner. Dinner means lots of opportunities to pick up the tidbits people drop (accidentally, of course!) on the floor. I spend dinner UNDER the table, because that is where the good stuff falls.

I went around and strategically placed my chew bars and chips so that I would always have one to gnaw on while waiting. I hid the toys that people seem to think I want to "play" with, and I took a nice nap while muzzer cooked dinner.

I was fresh eyed and ready to rumble! Imagine my chagrin when there were only eight people here for dinner. I think muzzer is getting lazy. Last time we had 10 or 11, and the time before that we had 14! Plus, my favorite diner was not here. I actually netted fewer scraps than muzzer usually brings home from going out to dinner with Dad. And I had all that prep work to do!

Next time I think I shall just stay home. Oh yeah! this is home. Oh well, maybe the parties will get better when Albert and Susanna get here. Mexican food! Yummy Yummy. Plus, I think we are spending next weekend in Charlottesville. PetSmart, here I come!!!!!!

Gonna get groomed tomorrow. Will post photos!

Gorgeous Gus

No comments: