22 May 2006

Welcome New Friends and Neighbors

I just heard that muzzer sent an e-mail to my friends in Lexington, Va and my soon-to-be friends in Arizona and elsewhere about my blog. Welcome to the world of Gus Dagger w.f.t.!

I am a very friendly fellow, and hope you will enjoy my pictures and postings. My sister Emily taught me how to blog, and I have been doing it regularly ever since. Most of my postings are done while muzzer is in the shower, or at her yoga class. Recently though, I have been able to spend more time on the computer without getting caught because muzzer always has her head in a moving box! Anyway, according to the calendar on the wall, we are at D-Day minus 9, and counting.

We are on box number 7 for shipping. We are 2.5 days from when Emily arrives to pick up the things she is taking to Washington D.C., and we are about 300 days from my next birthday! Too soon to start my wish list, huh?

Anyway, it is getting close to time for walkies, and I have to go nudge muzzer.

More Later
your friend
Gus
She'd better not pack my tug in that box!

No comments: