28 July 2006

Helpful Hints

I'm here because muzzer tells me that the nasty old Com-cast technician is coming today to disconnect my high speed connection! Just because we are leaving here early Monday for Arizona and he doesn't work weekends, I will be without my high speed ALL WEEKEND!

This, after seeing my pal Buster's really lovely office set up on his blog today! I am green with envy! At least, I hope it is envy, and not something I ate.

Oh well, to get you through this dry spell, I have posted some of my favorite terrier blogs on my link list (see my spiffy sidebar.) So, if you get lonely for terrierist activities, you can always click on one of them for comfort.

Also, I will be posting from home, and letting muzzer or Dad take care of the technicalities of getting me online, but that sort of lacks the spontaniety I strive for in my blogging! Nevertheless, you will at least get an update on the vet visit tomorrow, and I have been promised that I, Gussie, will get first whack at the hi-speed connection wherever we spend the night Monday.

Maybe I will have some Spanish Market Scenes for all of you then.

your pal
Gussie

2 comments:

Daniella said...

My dad used to work for Comcast, he doesn't anymore. Yadda Yadda, we hate them too!
I am feeling better!
Happy travels,
Ax

Gus said...

Axel Buddy

So glad you are feeling better. Me too.

Gussie