07 December 2006

Gussie Baby (by Teka)


Just slip a chew toy under the tree,
for me
Been an awfully good girl,
Gussie Baby
So hurry down the chimney tonight


Gussie Baby,
a pink and white fur coat will do too
I'll wait for you,
Gussie Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight


Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the rugs on which I haven't pissed.
Next year I could be just as good,
If youcheck off my Christmas list


Gussie Babby, I want a pretty pink and white pig
So Big
Been an angel all year
Gussie Baby
So hurry down the chimney tonight
>

Gussie Honey, One little thing that I really need
the deed
To a back yard that will be mine, so fine
So hurry down the Chimney tonight
Gussie Cutey,
and fill my stocking up to the top with lots
Of Dingo Bones and Chicken Filets
We'll Play,
A game or two of Dogopoly,
then see
What you've brought from Tiffany or Pet Smart
So hurry down the chimney tonight
All Right
Hurry down the chimney tonight

5 comments:

Joe Stains said...

I am impressed that Teka pulled this off! Good job!

Gus said...

She had some help from my sister, E.Rabbit.

Anonymous said...

This is so Teka - valley dog

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

Gussie-

You all are so talented in your family! hehehehe!

Your pal, Mackie

Ivy said...

hey hey! i want to play dogopoly with you too! as long as i can be the dog piece. that is soooo my favorite!