27 February 2007

A Special, Special Day

Wow: Did you know that according to the Dogs with Blogs Calendar this is "Search for Bumps and Ticks" Day.

HeHeHe gotcha E.Rabbit!



E.Rabbit started reading this post thinking that I was going to say "Happy Birthday" to her. I can see her now. She is sitting there frowning at the 'puter thinking about what a stinker I am. She is
plotting ways to get back at me for not remembering the anniversary of her Natal Day.


She is going to give Teka the new password so that Teka can hack my blog again!

Well, just to make up to her for my bad joke, here is a montage of photos of me and E.Rabbit, so she can gaze fondly on her favorite terrier and think kind thoughts of me on her birthday.













E

4 comments:

E. Rabbit said...

Thank you, Gus! For my birthday, I hope that you find no bumps or ticks.

Joe Stains said...

hmmm not how I had her pictured, is she some special kind of rabbit?!

Gus said...

Butchy and Snickers: E.Rabbit says thank you for the birthday wishes and she hopes you don't get too much more ice!

Joe: E.Rabbit is a bastardization of a family name. See, she has this really formal name, and part of it is a family name from my dad's family (muzzer has family names that are virtually unpronouncable!) Anyway, her name is quite a mouthful, and so when she was little they called her E.Rabbit, and it stuck. I am sworn to secrecy on the other names they called her, because they are really sickening.

(sometimes they call me Gus the Bus!)

Joe Stains said...

uh oh, well it is good to know she doesn't look like the easter bunny!