31 March 2007

Well, Since my muzzer left me
I've found a new place to dwell
It's down at the end of lonely street
Dog's Heartbreak Hotel

You left me so lonely muzzer
You left me alone
You left me so lonely I could cry

This place is always crowded
There's many tales to tell
Of muzzers who have gone away
And left their bestest pal!

chorus

And lots of my best buddies
have come here once or twice
' Cause moms and dads must go away
to keep us living nice

chorus

Now if your muzzer left you
And maybe dad as well
Just visit me on lonely street at
Heartbreak Hotel

chorus

5 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Now that's a houndog tune!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Molly the Airedale said...

Gussie,
You had me singing and tapping my paws but this isn't supposed to be a happy song! I hope your mom returns to you soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Poor Gussie - I hate it when my mumma leaves me, it's just not fair is it ? Big hugs to you and Teka :-)

Love
Opy

Ivy said...

oh gussie! you break my poor little keeshond heart!

i hope your muzzer comes back reelly soon and brings lots of hugs and yummy treatses.

Joe Stains said...

this is the saddest song ever!~!