13 May 2007

I love you Muzzer

I love you muz-zer
Oh yes I doooo
I don't love anyone
As much as Youuuu

When you're not near me
I'm Blue
Oh muz-zer I love you


Happy muzzer's day to all my bloggie pals and their moms. I hope you all had a great day, and got as much great food as we did.

Muzzer seems to have decided that Muzzer's day is best celebrated by feeding family and friends, so we have had guests for two of her favorite meals. I would tell you all about them, except that you would all be angling for invitations next year.

Oh, and happy muzzer's day also to E.Rabbit, E.Beth and all the human offspring. Without all of you, our muzzers would have only fur babies to love!

I have been assisting in the kitchen today, and I am quite tired. Good night to all of you, and let me know when the next holiday is heading my way. I may hide under the bed. Too much activity for a wirey guy.

kissies to all the muzzers
Gussie

3 comments:

Asta said...

Gussie, two days of celebrations,,you must be pooped..I'm sorry I missspelt your favorite vegeble..it makes sense that it's called AsparaGus..it is yummy, and what's yummier than Gus!
I also have to apologise about trying to emulate your poetry and song...heeheehee..what a laugh..I have a limited vocabularity, and only know "mary had a little lamb" for a tune...soooo that's what happened..I wish I was clever like you . Your celebration sounds great..even without revealing the menu I want to come. Give your Muzzer a big smoochie kiss from meXOXOXOXOXOXO
ASTA

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Gussie,

Happy Mothers Day to your muzzer :)

Sad day here at DWB - we lost sweet FuFu, the sweetest Hamsterrier there ever was.

Do you think you could pen a song to commemorate FuFu ? We would all appreciate it.

Love
Opy

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy belated muzzer's day to your mom Gussie!
Your poem was so sweet!

Love ya lots,
Maggie