08 May 2007

Surprises!

Well Friends, it has been a day of surprises!

First, muzzer was working on my blog to try to put up a link for Snitchybug Designs! Well, she finally accomplished that, with much help from Miss Snicker's mom, my sister E.Rabbit and me.

But, in the process, she wiped out all the other links to my blogger pals that we have put up since we switched to the Beta Blogger! So tonight I had to supervise while she put about half of them back in place.

She complains a lot when she has to do that aitch-teemul stuff. But she eventually gets there. We will try to finish tomorrow, if we have some extra time at the store.

But, the best surprise of all was a box from my sister E.Rabbit with toys and treats inside for me and Teka. Because I am such a Baseball Fan she put this nifty baseball into the package. It sure tastes good, and muzzer says it smells like peppermint, whatever that is. Teka likes it too. Today I let her chew on it for a little while, but then when the game came on, I took it away and went to sit under Dad's desk where I could hear the game.
Then, there was this stuffy! Does he look familiar? I think I saw him on the front page this morning, only he was dressed even funnier than he is here.
I think he is kind of cute. But he looks so worried. I thought that maybe I could help him adjust his attitude by chewing on him.
Nope, didn't work. He still looked unhappy. Now friends, I do not tolerate unhappy stuffies. So I ripped a hole in his back and pulled out a lot of his stuffing. Muzzer says maybe I shouldn't show his "after" picture here, because she thinks the FBI will come for me! Hmmm. FBI? Fox Terrier Brethren Inc.? Foxies Biting Innards? I don't think they will come for me. I am just a foxterrierist after all.

Anyway, mucho thanks to E.Rabbit for sending me that wonderful box for Mother's Day. Except, I am not her Mother, so it must be Bruzzer's day, right?

Night all.

Gussie

8 comments:

Asta said...

Gussie, what a nice box of pwesents from E.Rabbit, you and Teka are sooo lucky to have such a big family...I just have me...but I can't complain 'cause I have soo many good friends, just wish you were all closer...you did a great job on your stuffy, heeheehee(now that i think of it doesn't that guy who looks like that make that heeheehee noise when he raises his shoulders? FoxiesBitingInnards would never come after such a cute fox terrierist,and if they did I'd come and bite them and rescue you.
Thanks for saying i look good even though I'm older, you make a foxy girl blush, kisses Asta p.s.give Teka a muwahhhh too

Molly the Airedale said...

You got the Georgie Bush stuffie! Mom loves these FatCat toys! We have the mailman and the bigmeankittie and Rosie the Wabbit!
We just can't kill them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

E. Rabbit said...

I think the baseball is supposed to help you and Teka have fresh minty breath or something. Anyway, glad you enjoyed the toys--hope the cookies were not terribly broken when they got there.

Wimsey said...

Gussie, tell your mom to try Blogrolling, Maria uses it on my blogroll and you don't need to know any HTML.

Wimsey

Asta said...

Gussie,
Tag you're it! Oscar tagged me, and I'm tagging you...you have to post pictures of you sleeping upside down...I didn't really have good ones of me, maybe you'll do better(I'm also tagging FuFu, and ButchieSnickers)
kisses ASTA

Liza said...

Excellent toys Gussie - always great to get pressies in the mail!!

My mom has been google ever since she saw your new sad stuffie - apparently she would like one for me:)

Also - we nominated you for DWB of the month - we adore your songs.

Wet nose smooches - Dory

Joe Stains said...

oooh an Orbee toy! mom just found these for the first time at La Grande Orange, does your Mom ever go there?!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Good stash of toys! Neat work on disemboweling the stuffies! J x