20 June 2007

Two weeks, Two weeks, Two weeks, Two weeks!

OK, I know I am getting pretty boring about this, but it is just two weeks until we leave for St. Loulis.


Oh, you already know that? You guys out there are so smart. I am constantly amazed at how much you know about me and my family. Sometimes you know things as soon as I do. You must have a great internal gossip source. I know....



It's Teka, right? She is always telling you stuff about me and muzzer, right? And all of dad's secrets, huh?

No.


Oh.


Is it E.Rabbit who tells you all this stuff? She has a blog too. But I am not s'posed to tell anyone about it. 'Cause E.Rabbit says stuff that muzzer is not 'sposed to read. But I get to read it. 'Cause I am her bruzzer and not easily shocked. Anyway, I guess you all read E.Rabbit's blog too, huh?

No.


Oh.

Well, Dad doesn't talk much, and I am pretty sure he doesn't hardly even read any blogs, much less post stuff about the family on one. So that leaves us with.......


Oh No. You are finding out all this stuff from reading MY blog! Ooooo. I am such a motormouth. And E.Rabbit says I talk too much and don't put enough doggy pix.


I guess I will have to be more discrete about what I tell you all......Loose lips sink slips and all that. Whatever that means.


Ok, so, barring all my unclever detecting, it really is still just two weeks until we leave for St. Loulis. And I am pretty excited about this. Cause Teka is not coming. Oh, yeah. You already know that too, right?

2 comments:

Jake of Florida said...

Hey Gus,

I did it, I created a blog for me and my brother on blogspot and registered it with DWB. We are The Barkalot Boyz. It may take a few days though to get listed here. In the meantime, I see that I am no longer anonymous.

My only concern is that Mom, for all her talents, is clueless when it comes to adding photos. She read the instructions and turned to me and said, OK, Mr. Jake, you got me into this, what do I do now?

I know she'll figure it out sooner or later -- but most likely later.

Anyway, I see how excited you are to be gong to St. Louis. I would be too, but usually when the folks go there for Christmas, they fly and leave us at our favorite boarding spot here in Plantation. So we've never seen the Arch or -- the amazing AKC Dog Museum, or Forest Park, or anything other than in photos -- like the one in your blog today,

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Gus, so I guess you're REALLY EXCITED about your trip! Can't wait to read all about it. J x