27 June 2007

A WEEK! Seven Days! Half a Fortnight!

OK, in just a little over 156 hours we will hop into the big white Gussiemobile (big only in relation to the green Gussiemobile, or the navy blue Gussiemobile) and point our noses EAST toward St.Loulis!

Oh my, I am so excited. See how excited I am?
No, really...St. Loulis is one of my flavorite places. There is Ted Drew's custard. There are Toasted Ravioli! There is marvelous thin crust pizza. Oh yes, and there is STEAK N SHAKE!
Muzzer will not let me pack yet. Even though I bring her my duffle bag at least twice times a day, she laughs and says "not yet, Gussie!"
When, woman, when?
I guess I can wait until my Dad comes home on Monday. He will understand the guy stuff about packin' and things. That is probably for the best. Teka would just pull stuff out and tear it to pieces anyway.
I have still managed to hide my stuffie that Asta NY sent me from Teka. hehehe. I am keeping it at the store! there is only one small hole in it, where the squeaker accidentally jumped out and committed squeakercide. And muzzer's friend Barb H. can fix him, she says.
I think it is only right that he be fixed. Since I am.
More tomorrow about my plans and travels.
I gotta make good on a promise to Wally in my next post!
kissies
Gussie

8 comments:

Asta said...

Holy Moly, toasted Wavioli???oooh that sounds gweat as a first course,followed by steak and shake,then the custard,,slurp,,xuse me,,and then pizza for a midnight snak..yum!
What will you eat the next day, Gussie?????
I've had squeekies committing squeakewcide too, do you think it's and epidemic? I'm glad youstill have some of it to wemind you how I feel about you
smoochie kisses
Asta

Gus said...

mmmm yes, they take these innocent little ravioli, dip them in an egg wash, roll them in bread and cracker crumbs, and then deep fry them. Dad eats them with marinara sauce. Muzzer prefers to dip them into melted butter and cheese! Heart attack on a fork.

I think my diet is going to hell.

Reports at nine.

Joe Stains said...

I bet you are just ready to burst at all the excitement!!!

ToFFee said...

yummers! I'm drooling.. please wipe the floor..

I think I hear my pawrents drooling also!!!!


Wuffs!
Toffee

Molly the Airedale said...

You're sure gonna eat good on this vacation Gussie! Those ravioli sound like they're to-die-for!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

wally said...

Don't forget to pack the toasted raviolis on your way home, eh?

wally.

Jake of Florida said...

Dad introduced Mom to toasted ravioli and Ted Drew's custard the summer he took her to meet the family in St. Louis before they were engaged. Also he took her to share a sack of White Castle hamburgers!!!
They visited the Anheiser Busch plant and lots of other places. And they saw a baseball game at the wonderful old Busch stadium which has now been replaced -- why Mom and Dad keep asking -- with new Busch stadium. They keep promising to take me and Just Harry, but that means a very long ride from here and back. And then they wonder if we'll have fun while we're there. Conclusion? They fly; we bark our heads off at Dr. D's Animal Camp. Gussie, maybe you can talk to them and tell them what a cool place St. Louis is for our kind!!!

Jake

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Wow, I'm getting SO hungry just reading about your trip! We want plenty of photos while you're on your travels, OK? J x