Jackson tagged me again, but this time it seems like kind of fun! It is called "Scattergories" and muzzer says she has played it at parties.
Here are the rules:
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions. They must be real places, names, things ... nothing made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
My name: GUS
1. Famous Singer: Garth Brooks
2. Four letter word: Gosh. As in "Aw Gosh, Jee Whillikers!"
3. Street: Gallatin Street in New Orleans (happy anniversary, muzzer and Dad!)
4. Colour: Geranium, a bright pinkish red
5. Gifts/Presents: Gold, as in Gold, Frankincense and Myrhh, famous gifts
6. Vehicle:1963 Gran Turismo Hawk by Studebaker (muzzer, your age is showing again!) Not to be confused with the (relatively new) Maserati Gran Turismo, which is so expensive it could pay my way through college!
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Giant Pencils, which look sort of like a bone, which is why I ate one!
8. Boy Name: George
9. Girl Name: Gwendolyn
10. Movie Title: Gone with the Wind
11. Drink: Gin and Tonic with lime.
12. Occupation: Gardener
13. Celebrity: Cary Grant - muzzer swoons. Not only that, the man has acted with a wire fox terrier!
14. Magazine: GQ. I have been invited to pose in my bow ties!
15. U.S. City: Gary Indiana, Gary Indiana, Gary Indiana (Music Man)\
16. Pro Sports: Golf is G-papa's game
17. Fruit: Graperfruits - they grow in my back yard!
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Grumpy, Dopey and Sleepy!
19. Something You Throw Away: Garbage
20. Things You Shout: Get away Teka
21. Cartoon Character: Gumby
I am tagging: Asta NY, Asta Down Under and Mitch and Maggie, when they get back from Nantucket!