30 December 2008

Oh, the weather outside



Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

The lovely fire it sizzles
And I've brought some Merrell Twizzles,
The lights are turned way down low,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

When we finally kiss goodnight,
How I'll hate going out in the storm!
But if you'll really hold me tight,
All the way home I'll be warm.

The fire is slowly dying,
And, my dear, we're still good-bying,
But as long as you love me so,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm a tappin' my bullystikhk to that one!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Eric said...

Merrell Twizzles?? Now I don't know what they are but if you know about them Gus I guess they will be good!!Tasty too!!

Wishing you sensational Square New Year Gussie!!

Wiry wags, Eric xx

Stanley said...

Gus!

Are you getting snow, man? If so, you're a luckier dog than I in the weather department. It's just windy and muddy here.

So, are you and Ms. Snickers joining Asta & I for new year's eve in NYC? You are more than welcome to if Asta gives the thumbs up. If she doesn't it's only because she wants me all to herself!

Goober love,
Stanley

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, how did you know we were getting snow, Gussie? We have about 6" and it's still coming down and the wind is WHIPPING! They're saying that wind chills tonight are minus 15 degrees! brrrrrrrrr

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Agatha and Archie said...

YES!! WE are getting snow too!! TONS OF IT!!!! Love and ksises A+A

Dexter said...

Is that you in the snow? You'll need a becon if it gets much deeper.

Slobbers,
Mango

Joe Stains said...

Thank DOG it is sunny and warm here again. Good song, bad theme ;)