06 June 2006

Land of Enchantment

I am trying to figure out what is enchanting about heat, dust and big black ants. So, muzzer had Dad walk me over to get my picture taken, and I refused to pose. IF there had been enough shade, I'd have refused to move. I am a grumpy terrier tonight.

This was our longest day in the car so far.
I couldn't even listen to the radio because NPR fades in and out so badly in this area.

It is a good thing I got bacon scraps for my pm treat or this would be a total loss.

My friend Vexie wrote that it is so hot in Tucson he doesn't even go out and play ball! Keeping Vexie away from his ball is unimaginable. I may have to become a night owl. How can I get my daily constitutional in if it is going to be this hot?

Tomorrow we are heading for Flagstaff. Muzzer says it is cooler there. It better be! If not, I will call my friend Eleanor in Virginia and ask her to come and get me. Or maybe I will move in with my sister Emily.

A terrier must have options!

Gus

No comments: