06 June 2006

Oklahoma posting

We went out early on my walk
And here is what I've seen
The stuff they think is grass out here
Is only barely green
It pricklies on my tiny feet
And itchies at my nose
It makes me sneeze
It makes me scratch
Take me back home now please!

I really love my people
And I do not mind the car
But when they mess around with grass
I think they've gone too far.

Now I am not the brightest dog
I'm not fast, but I'm clean
This dusty stuff they think is grass
Is only barely green

It really is more brown and tan
Can't tell it from the dirt
And if I roll around in that
I know I would get hurt

So start a new petition now
And send it to my mum
Tell her to take this doggy home
And wait til winter comes.

Your pal
Gus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gus, You think the stuff they call grass in Oklahoma is strange, wait till you get to Arizona!! There's no grass at all!

And not only that, but it's too hot to play outside. I've got a great ball-playing course in the back yard, but I can only use it for about 10 minutes a day!

Vexie