02 October 2006

Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy

It is gonna be a busy time at our house tonight!!!!

Remember I said my pal Travis is coming to spend some time with us while his mum is at Oxford? Well, I was beginning to think there was a wrench in the works somewhere, 'cause he isn't here yet.

Then Saturday, Travis' car arrived by special messenger. Imagine, sending your car over ahead of time so it is waiting for you! Wow, I know he is one big dog, but this must mean he is really important.

Yesterday Travis' uncle Tom (hehe) called and said that he will be bringing Travis over tonight(Monday) a bit after 7:00 pm. Whew! I can tell you I am relieved to hear that. I can use some help around here keeping Teka in line.

I imagine that I will be full of news tonight, but a bit too busy to post. So I am dashing this off to you in a hurry, getting ready to go and help muzzer at the store today. Here's my list of the top ten reasons I am glad that Travis is coming to visit.

10. More and better walks, 'cause he is a bigger dog and needs the exercise.
9. More dog food to share, 'cause I hear he gets wet food mixed with his kibble every day.
8. More dog toys, 'cause he is bringing some of his own, and I know muzzer has a stash waiting.
7. Frosty Paws! c'ause they are his favorite, and muzzer feels sorry for him
6. Another guy dog to talk to, 'cause Teka doesn't always understand.
5. Louder barking at the window - you should hear his woof! it is awesome.
4. More dog treats - see number 7.
3. Someone to teach me to play fetch - 'cause I still haven't learned
2. Trips in his big red car, 'cause I know he will let me ride along!
1. Just because he is Travis, and I like him.

Gussie

1 comment:

Ivy said...

oooo! frosty paws!! i luuuuuuv frosty paws! i only get them wen abby comes to stay at my house or i go over to stay at her house. i wunder why it takes a dog visitor to bring frosty paws? cant the peepol get them at other times?