17 November 2006

Happy Birthday to Ozzie and Opy

to the tune of "Old MacDonald"

My pal Ozzie's one today
Happy Happy Day
Behaving in a wirey way
Happy Happy Day

Lots of presents lots of toys
Happy Birthday Boy
Lots of chewies Wirey Joy
Happy Birthday Boy

With a Yip Yip here
and a Yip Yip there
Here a yip, there a yip
everywhere a yip, yip
Happy Birthday Boy.


Ode to Joy ('cause Opy has more dignitiy)

Opy's Birthday is today
A Cause for some rejoicing
All the Dogs from DWB
This sweet tune now are voicing

Way down in Austral-i-a way
There's a happy pu-up
Lots of love to her today
And lots of bags for clean-up

Sing this chorus now with me
Yippee, Yippee Yi-ippeeee
Happy Birthday Opy Girl
May all your days be ha-a-py

Love from Gussie, Teka Too
yes and our pal Tra-a-vis
Love from all your blogger pals
In humble home or Pa-a-lace.

Many, Many happy returns
of this most joyous, joyous day
Someday soon we'll all show up
in your back yard and want to play!

5 comments:

Ivy said...

ha ha ha!! you are soooo creative gussie! ware did you learn to make songs like that?

my favorite part wuz the tra-a-vis pa-a-lace!

Gus said...

I get my creative genes from my muzzer! And my good looks from my Dad. And treats from anyone who will share.

Thank you for the compliment Ivy!

Gussie

Gus said...

I'm on my way Bussie

Anonymous said...

As one poet dog to another, let me congratulate you on your work!

Fine stuff! Marvin The Scottish Bard Dog xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for that cool song Gus I loved it. Way cool my friend.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy