14 December 2006

A brief Respite

Hey: first of all we are using the new beta blogger now, since nasty ole blogger wouldn't let us make comments except to one blog a day and we all know I've got lots more friends than that. In fact....even Teka has more friends than that!

Anyway, when we got to Beta, we found comments from lots of friends which did not get to us before, some from Mackie (sorry, I didn't know you tagged me pal!) some from my sister e.rabbit, some from Opy and Charlie. We were not ignoring you guys, we didn't know you were commenting.

So, we will work our way throught this new media thingy and hope our limited techno brains can cope. And muzzer was just learning to use the OLD blogger. woof.

NOW to the highlight of the day...I was tagged by my pal Bussie (his humans know techno stuff, see his blog!) to tell you some of my deep dark secrets. Specifically, what I REALLY, REALLY want for Christmas (specifically, three things) and what I DO NOT want for Christmas (again, three things. So, here we go....

Things Gus wants for Christmas
1. One of those humungous bones that IVY just got from her people.
2. A red sweater
3. I want E.Rabbit to arrive safely. She got stranded in DeeSee today and now won't get home until late tonight, and on her time, that is tomorrow morning!
4. I want all rescue dogs to find a home like the one I found. Minus Teka.

Thing Gus Really doesn't want for Christmas
1. That silly plaid bandana that muzzer has hidden in the closet.
2. Stuffed toys that don't stay stuffed.
3. Sharing the bed with Teka!

And I tag the following five bloggers: IVY, MACKIE, AXEL, DEAN-O, and LEWIS the PUG
and I am off right now, using my new Beta capacity, to tell them about it.

PS...I will post the Christmas Carol for Today later. It is dedicated to Axel and all our other blog dogs who celebrate Hannukah

1 comment:

Joe Stains said...

ya that beta stuff screwed up everyone. BAH!