13 December 2006

Jolly Old

Saint Nicholas,
lean your ear this way!
Don't you tell another dog
what I'm going to say:
Christmas Eve is coming soon;
now, you dear old man
Whisper what you'll bring to me;
tell me if you can.

Wirey dogs are oh so good,

when we're fast asleep
Down the chimney, broad and black,
with your pack you'll creep
All our stockings you will find
hanging in a row
Mine will be the shortest one,
you'll be sure to know

Ozzie wants a strong tug toy,
Romeo wants a bone
Dean-o wants big red ball,
He's been a real good boy
Now I think I'll leave to you
what to give the rest
Choose for me, dear Santa Claus;
you will know the best.



ps. cookies on the table in the living room
love gussie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gus,
Thanks for your Christmas card! The bow looks very cute on you :)
T-man

Anonymous said...

Hey Gussie! I'm tagging you for X-mas tag!!!! Visit my blog to see what you have to do!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Gus said...

t-man..muzzer thinks bows and bandanas make me look handsome, she tells me all the time. I only do it to make her happy.

bussie: I love tag games! thank you

Anonymous said...

cookies on the table, I will be right over. I bet I can take the bus to your place??