11 February 2007

Another Pleasant Valley Sunday
















I, Gus Dagger, am very depressed.
















I am afraid that Teka (the evil one) is usurping my
place in Dad's affections.







How, I ask you, can a normal, masculine Wire Fox Terrier compete with this face? Doesn't she look cute? Doesn't she look innocent? Does she look like the one who eats most of the kibble EVERY day?

Would you pick her out of the lineup as the one who dismembers stuffed animals and chews large holes in rubber balls?

6 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hahaha....ur last pic looks so funny...

Bruce the Bird Dog said...

Oh yes, she seems very saucy..i dismember stuffed animals too and we naughty dogs can fool anybody with that face.

E. Rabbit said...

Don't worry, Gus. Muzzer will always love you best.

STAG said...

Oh yes. Pick her out in an instant. The hussy.

But she is soooooooo cuuuuuuute!

Nat said...

I don't know. I think I'm falling for Teka too. You better do something cute fast.

Joe Stains said...

oh noes, its a classic case of the younger cuter dog taking over when they move in.