25 February 2007

More Birthday presents!

My birthday has been over for more than a week. Then, in yesterday's mail came another package!


It is from Pacco and Human, all the way from Maylasia.


It is a really cute set of cell phone charms with a dog and bones.

I have asked muzzer lots of times for my own cell phone. Maybe now she will get me one. And I can have that ringtone that sounds like a barking dog! Wow!

Actually, I figure my more realistic options are to get muzzer to put it on her cell phone, or to wear it as a collar ornament. Hmmm......

Speaking of birthdays, I am barking out a big Happy Pappy Birthday. Or is that a Pappy Happy Birthday? To my blog buddy Pappy in Maryland. That is near Dee See where my sister E.Rabbit lives, and also near my pals Carmyn and Julia and their pup Casper. I am sending virtual birthday presents to him including treats from Three Dog and a neat neckerchief from Snitchy Bug. It is the thought that counts, and I used my allowance on a valentines day present for Miss Snickers!

8 comments:

Nat said...

Thank you Gus, and a belated Happy B'day right back atcha. Are you sure you're a guy? You're awfully punctual with the birthday wishes...

Gus said...

Pappy's Fella: I am sure I'm a guy. But I've been "fixed" (not sure it was broken in the first place though.) And I think that makes me a more caring kind of guy, and more responsive and sensitive. Sheesh!

Nessa Happens said...

Hey Gus! Thanks for the invite - there are two problems though - first my mama says you live really, really far away. She says I should think about how long it takes to go visit my grandmama and then multiply that by how many times I've been to the vet. It feels like I've been to the vet billions of times, so that's a loooong time for a puppy to sit in a car! Also, my mama tells me it is really, really hot where you live. I like to sleep on the air conditioning vent even now, in the middle of winter, so though I would love to visit your mama's store, I do not know if I would survive it! But I won't say never, because who knows?

Licks! Nanook

Nessa Happens said...

Also, I forgot to ask - and this may have an impact on my visit status - what kind of store does your mama have? Does she have cookies at her store? Good cookies? Let me know.

Licks,

nanook

Cash said...

Hey Gus....I think it makes you what is known these days as a "Metrosexual" Doggie....a guy...but with more emotion and sensitivity!! And I think that makes you very KEWL!
That cell phone charm is really KEWL too!
Jasper

Gus said...

Nanook, muzzer sells clothes for women at her store, not much fun, but the shoes are nice. There are lots of cookies, but you are limited to one cookie at each store per visit (that's 4 cookies, might make it worth the trip!) Anyway, the invitation is open.

Jasper: I have a book my sister E.Rabbit gave me for Christmas 2005 called "Petrosexual" about urban doggies. It is NOT my handbook!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

sorry for d lateness:p

next time i'll sent u a more realistic present....sumthing that u can put into ur stomach...haha

Deanna said...

Happy late birthday!