24 February 2007

Back in Charge

Hi there! It's me, Gussie and I have, once again, kicked Teka off my blog. I think if she wants to blog she should talk to her own muzzer and get one of her own, not always be stealing mine. Maybe she and the Doofus could share one.

Anyway....to all our friends in the mid-west and on the east coast who are once again having sleet, freezing rain, snow and all round blizzard conditions we are sending warm Azrizona thoughts your way. Stay home, stay warm, and stay together...preferably in a warm bed by the fireplace. Remember, winter usually doesn't last any later than mid-April, though muzzer says she remembers a couple of Easter Sundays in Minnesota where they wore their black patent shoes, white anklets and snow suits. (will someone tell me please what is a snowsuit? In the picture, she looks like a pink Pillsbury dough boy with braids and glasses. Must be some way that parents had of making their children laughingstocks, huh?)

My sister E.Rabbit is at a conference this weekend. She will probably get back to DeeSee in time for the next freezing rainstorm. She has complained that she hasn't seen her little blue car for several weeks, and she was hoping that when she got back to DeeSee she could drive it again. Instead, we think she will find that it resembles an icicle more than ever! Poor little blue car. Poor little E.Rabbit. (ps, she is having a birthday next week. hehehe. I may tell the world how old she is. Or I may just drop lots of hints and give a prize to the winner. Do you think Teka would like to be a prize?)

Speaking of Teka, I told you that I heard muzzer making a surprise for her. This morning, muzzer and dad gave me a dingo bone, picked up Teka and headed for the garage. I did not complain. I did not bark or whine. I knew where Teka was going. hehehe. That'll teach her to mess with my blog.

Teka made nasty faces at me over Dad's shoulder and stuck out her tongue. Ohhhh My. She would find out.

Little did she know that her trip in the car with the humans was not going to be all fun and games. She said they went to the parking lot where Petco is. She has been to Petco a couple of times and really likes it. But today, they did not go to Petco. They did not go to the Car Wash. They did not go to the grocery store. No, no, no. Right there, in the same parking lot as Petco and the car wash and the grocery store is where our Veterinarian has her office! Teka has not visited her before, because she went to another Vet when she lived with E.Beth. But today, Teka got up to date on her shots! She got blood work done for heartworms and stuff. And she got her temperature taken! She was not a happy JRT when she came home. She was muttering under her breath and promising retribution. She does not ever want to see that vet again! Surprise Teka, you have another visit coming soon, and I, Gus Dagger wft know what is going to happen.

Do you know what is going to happen to Teka at the veterinarian's office next time she goes? Watch this space and I, Gus Dagger wft will reveal all in the coming weeks. Reserve your copy of this blog before it is sold out. If Charles Dickens can write a serial mystery, then so can I.

5 comments:

Bogart H. Devil said...

Ha! Nice work Gus...

Does this mean that Teka will be having something, uh, snipped...?

Love,
Bogart

E. Rabbit said...

It is about time that Teka got registered--and FIXED. She has been operating illegally for far too long.

Anonymous said...

damn. there go all my hopes of grandpuppies.

Gus said...

Bogart...got it in one, I think.....

E.Beth. Sorry to dash your hopes, but muzzer doesn't want any GREATgrandpuppies who are half JRT and half dog knows what.

Joe Stains said...

oh boy, this is a cliff hanger! can't wait!!