15 April 2007

AM ramblings


Me and Teka set out this morning for walkies

Along the way, we passed this really pretty park

Then we got to the ASU campus, and saw my favorite reflecting pool.


This was the first time Teka saw it, so she was pretty interested.
Here is a sculpture that is near one of the buildings on campus

And the big, ugly glass building in the background is where Dad has one of his offices.

This is the back side of the art museum on the campus.

This is the music building. Even very early in the morning, you can hear students practice

And this is Grady Gammage Theatre. Muzzer says it was designed by someone famous. Frank Floyd Blight or something like that. Me and Teka think it looks like a big pink cupcake. Yummy.

Then we walked to the bagel place, where dad was waiting! I think I am not in so much trouble any more.

Cheers

Gussie

10 comments:

E. Rabbit said...

That's a nice long walk, Gus. You and Teka are two lucky terriers.

Molly the Airedale said...

What a great day you had and such wonderful sites! Did you get a taste of a bagel?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Gus said...

e.rabbit: well, teka is a lucky terrier. Me, I have to put up with her!

Maggie: Of course we got a bite of bagel! We are terriers. We RULE!

Asta said...

Hi Gus ..I saw your site when I was reading stuff on some of my other terrier friends blogs...that looked like anawfully nice walk...and you don't even pull on your leash!how did your Mozzer teach you that..I'm a terrible puller...I'm almost 7 months old, and live in Manhattan..my Mommy paints,and my Daddy teaches big kids.pleeze visit my blog and sign my guest book..I have no brudders or sisters and the weather is awful,and I'm booored..thanks,with kissesASTA

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Did someone mention pink cupcakes? Yum! J x

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Pink cupcakes and bagels....

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

Nice walk....I like to take pearly there as well... :P

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Gus, That looked like a really great walk. Come and visit me sometime in Australia, xxx Asta

Asta said...

Gussie, I'd love to have you and Teka be my assistants, but it sounds like you're way more expert than I am 45seconds AHHHHHHHH, I'm in awe!!!!
I may have to rethink this career stuff some more...meantime I send you lots of smoochie kisses
ASTA

Joe Stains said...

mom actually read that Frank guy made that building to look like a TOILET because he got mad at the people making him build it!! We live right by this place!!