22 May 2007

Teka Takes a Turn

Greetings all: Gussie said on his blog the other day, like "I tag Teka to show her worst pictures." And I said "like, Gussie, if you want me to post pictures, then you've gotta, like, let me use your blog, you know." And he like said..."Teka, you can't have my blog!" And I said, "Like, whatever. Then who else will you tag? You are running out of friends, like, and I have, like dozens."

And so Gussie the thinker sat and thought, and he went to "work" (woohoo!) with his chubby little muzzer, and when he came home, he was not happy. Because I was like, right you know. And he really needs the cred that lettin' me blog once in a while will buy him.

So mr Generous said, "OK, you can post tomorrow, but this is NOT TEKA TUESDAY. And you can't post any pictures that would embarrass me. "

So of course I said....."What-ever."

And I have looked at all the pictures on this disk, and believe me, there are a lot of them. And almost all of them are of Gussie!!!

But, I thought like, I will use this one that "muz-zer" thinks is so bad. But I think, like, it really reflects my personality, and if you can't show your true self on a blog, like, what other options do you have. And then, since Gussie posted a picture of his butt, here is one of mine!
And of course, there was that damned darned sweater picture at Christmas. Read my lips muzzer, this sweater is h.i.s.t.o.r.y as soon as I get it alone for a second.
And one of Gussie's favorites of my "bad" pictures, this one, which makes me look truly "bad." And I hope you have enjoyed this, and that Gussie the Great and Powerful will think twice before he gives me a chance at his blog again!

14 comments:

Asta said...

Hi Teka, did you rip the sweater to bits????does your Muzzer think you should be a blond, or are you trying to entice Gussie?
I'm sorry I posted a puppy picture, but the fact is all the bad pics of me , I delete immediately!!!! I don't want someone to have the opportunity to blackmail me.
kisses to my Gussie, you too Teka cutie

Snowball said...

Hi Teka, You are very adorable.

Luv & lotsa kisses,
Snowball

Gus said...

Asta: That sweater was thread as soon as I got the chance.

Snowball: Thanks for the compliments.

Butchy/Snickers Yeah, I wondered where Teka Koi was hiding. I figured she will appear when she appears. Thank you for naming a koi for me, now we have Teka Toy and Teka Koi!

Joe Stains said...

TEKA I NEVERS get to Leave a Comments but you might be my new girlfirend look at my blog today ok?

TANNER

Asta said...

Hi Gussie, I wish you could come over and play!
My tummy is still a little wonky, Mummy is watching me carefully..I'm sort of lying around resting, I'm sure I'll be OK.
Thanks for wishing me well
Lots of kisses,your Asta

fee said...

dear teka, that pix of you in the crate – it makes you look like a gwemlin!!! i haven't been around in a while ... is the teka tuesday going to be a permanent arrangement?

and dear gussie, i'm back! i'm alive!

loves,
fee

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Gus, It was fun getting to know you in the chat room! xxx Asta

Big_Ben said...

Thanks for the comment!

Asta said...

Gussie, I just missed all of you in the chat room, I'm soo upset..when are you going again?
kisses
Asta

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Again, Gus (and Tika), Thanks for signing my guest book!
xxx Asta down under

Bogart H. Devil said...

Fantastic photos guys!!!

Love,
Bogart

Liza said...

Teka -

Thanks for sharing!

We wish you Gussie and your humans a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend!

Dory

Anonymous said...

muzzer,

you should let teka post about how she got her name... since apparently people are naming asian fishes after her.

-e.beth

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey, way to go Teka! J x