21 May 2007

Two (2) Due, Dos, count 'm 2

I've been tagged for two challenges today, and it isn't even 11:00 am here!

Now, I'm quite worried that I will confuse them, and put the wrong kind of stupid picture up under the right challenge. OK... So I'm gonna list each challenge, and then put the pictures up right behind them.
Faya, the Swiss-dale, challenged me (in English, so no excuses) to show the worst picture of me.

Well, I'll tell you, I hardly ever take a bad picture. But here are two that I wish muzzer had deleted from the disk! Me, in my travel torture unitMy fuzzy rear end.


And Asta (up over) challenged me to put up a picture of me wearing something different and/or unusual. Not hard. Muzzer has this penchant for dressing me funny! And I get into a few myself, for that matter
Me, wearing a St. Patty's day bandana and my mardi gras beads
Me, with bright pink foot.Me, in my first sweater.
Me, in yellow boot to keep pink foot dry. (see above)
Me, in pink survivor hat from the breast cancer walk, with pink beads
Me, in Cardinal Cap on Big Bed
Me, in my Cardinal Bandana. Go Big Red!
Me, in my working clothes

Me, with my head in hamburger bag.

Now, I have to think of three other people to tag. I pick Butchy/Snickers and Joe Stains for the clothing challenge. And Teka, Doofus and Romeo for the bad picture. Watch your e-mails.

Gussie

8 comments:

Asta said...

OMG,Gussie I looved all your pictures..I think the funniest one is the face you're making while wearing the pink cancer walk hat, but I love the yellow boot over the pink footie...aww I like 'em all...thanks for playing, love you

Anonymous said...

I like your fuzzy butt... it's curly....you like hats? I haven't got use to it and I have some silly hats... I show them later...

Faya said...

Thank you Gus ! You don't like to go in the car ? I love that...so much fun.. Have a nice day ! Kiss, Faya

Molly the Airedale said...

I love the picture of you with your head in a hamburger bag! Too funny!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Maggie said...

there not that bad

Joe Stains said...

hmm any hamburgers left in that bag?? you look pretty sad in that car picture.

I need to go hide every piece of clothing Mom might try to put me in RIGHT NOW.

Gus said...

Let's see: to all of you who think I look sad in the car picture...It isn't the car. I am a great traveller and love to be "on the go" with Gus. But I hate the harness thingy, and I let my displeasure show.

Thanks to all you guys who played along with the tag things. Gotta look for a really bad picture of Teka, she can post tomorrow.

love to all

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I like the yellow boot photo best. When I had a toenail removed, all I got was a plastic bag wrapped over the bandage!! J x