13 June 2007

21 DAYS!


21 Days! Three weeks. 540 Hours! This time on July 4th we will probably be in the white gusmobile and heading EAST!
Oh my.

I have so much to do between now and then. I must make a special effort to keep on blogging, so my friends and relatives do not lose track of me. I must make a list of toys and things to take along. I must make sure that Dad gets to England and Scotland and back! I must make sure muzzer has stuff ready for the store so that the other Barb and Karen can get paid and stuff. I must make sure that there is enough food for my trip, and some to leave behind for Teka Toy. I think I need a new collar and leash. I must pack my St. Louis Cardinals bandana and hat. I must find a few good books for the trip.



Oh my.

And I am so excited about seeing Butchy/Snickers and Aunt Re and Uncle Ray and maybe my nephew Scott and his son Zack. And meeting the beagle who lives in the house where we are staying. (I think) muzzi says we MUST get along because he is letting me use his back yard! I hope he is not as high energy as Teka. I am looking forward to a little rest on this trip. Sheesh.

Oh my.

And if you haven't checked on my pal JACKSON, then let me just tell you that the news on the surgery seems positive, and he may even be home on Friday of this week. Keep those prayers and blessings coming folks!

Gotta go. Saw a cat in the yard.
note: gussie was so excited about the cat in the yard that he didn't check his figures. So this was originally published as "14 Days" When we got to work, we realized the mistake. I keep telling him not to count on his paws! muzzi


6 comments:

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Golly Gus,
You sound really busy! Maybe you should delegate some of your sponsitilities! You're sooo luck to get to visit Butchy and Snickers.

xxx Asta down under

Molly the Airedale said...

You'll remember the camera too, right? You're gonna have so much fun! I'm so jealous!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Joe Stains said...

oh gus this is sooo exciting! we sure hope the beagle is mellow, there is only so much terrierism you can handle!

Bogart H. Devil said...

Busy, busy, busy, a busy WFT like yourself needs a good pawsonal assistant to keep track of everything!

Love,
Bogart

Ferndoggle said...

Road Trip! How cool! For a book we recommend Marley & Me...after hearing about the world's worst dog, your folks will think you're PERFECT!!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Snowball said...

Oooh... I am so jealous... I wanna go traveling too...

Luv,
Snowball