08 June 2007

26 days and still counting.....

My sister E.Rabbit made this for me. Muzzer says it should say "I haz cleverly conceled my fat butt in yr bubblez! "

Yes, dear friends, the vet says I am overweight. And I thank all of you for your kind words on my previous posts, but muzzer is not buying anything about chubby being the new thin. Mostly because the vet read her the riot act about all the health problems this can create for me...let's see, bad back, diabetes, liver problems, hip problems, and on and on. So muzzer selfishly wants to keep me around as long as possible, and I am on a DIET!

AND she has put up a sign at the store that says "Please do not feed this (fat!) dog." AND she is making my friend Barb at the store only give me frozen beans and carrots.

AND she says we are getting a new scale so I can be properly weighed! Next thing you know she'll be getting me a treadmill!

Sorry....I will quit the pity party and get on with my life. Soon. More later when I am not so sad.

6 comments:

Nat said...

Whaaaat! This is just sooo wrong. Muzzer's going to give you a complex, and then she'll be dealing with pet psychologist bills.

Joe Stains said...

this SUCKS I dont think you look fat at all! the doofus is a fat log and you look nothing like him!

Molly the Airedale said...

Hey, I like frozen beans! They're yummy!
I never had a bubble bath! Are the bubbles tasty?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Awwww, poor Gus. Just thinking about dieting is making me kind of faint. I'm just off to eat another biscuit. J x

Faya said...

Oh Gus, you are not fat just confortable.... it is not the same !
Kiss, Faya

wally said...

SOOOOO not fair. Sigh. I had to eat diet dog food for a long time. I used to weigh 8 pounds more than I do now! And now I think I'm just way too skinny.

wally.