22 June 2007

And it is all about ME!

I was reading Maggie's blog and she has this neat game going and I thought it might be fun to play along.

1. Your age? 3.25 years old

2. Your age when came to live with your people? Not quite 2 years old.

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Red Leather with jingly dog tags

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Oooooh, My sister E.Rabbit

5. How much do you weigh? I decline to answer on the grounds that it might be embarrassing!

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? One of my own stuffies!

7. Do you like other Dogs? Usually. I tend to go in strong, and then see what develops.

8. Who is your best non-human friend? My friend Travis, the Labradane!

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeaky toys

10. Do you like to be brushed? Nope, I growl and snurll

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? hummmmmmm - tough choice! Peanut butter takes longer to eat, so the pleasure goes on and on.

12. Do your people cut your toenails? No, muzzer is too timid, cause I Hate it Hate it Hate it. I've only ever been muzzled once, and that was when the groomer clipped a toenail too close. But I usually suffer through it, snurlling a lot

13. Any formal education? No, I am strictly home schooled.

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? You know, I can be either, depending on my mood.

15. Five nicknames your people call you . Gussie, Gus-Gus, Fuzz Face, Good Boy and,( sigh, blush ) "muzzer's baby"

16. What is your best trick? Trick, I do not do TRICKS. I have needed skills like Down, Sit, Stay and stuff, but Tricks are beneath my dignity!

17. Do you like kitties? As prey, yes, as pals, probably not.

18. What did you have for breakfast? I am not eating til my dad comes home!

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? EEEW. Why would I do that? I just like to terrier-ize things

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? 2 weeks ago, she said I was FAT! and gave me lots of shots.

21. Where do you sleep at night? I have a very large bed with nice sheets, which I gladly share with my humans.

22. Do you like to swim? Too close to a BATH, no way.

23. Can you make puppies? Nope.

24. Do you give kisses? Yes, but only to my muzzer,E.Rabbit, and well, maybe to Miss Snickers and the Astas

25. Can you potty on command? Yup, please specify which potty before I start, Otherwise, you may not get the results you are seeking.

26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? I love my Cuz'. They are the only toy I can't seem to kill

If this looks like fun, or if you are just sitting there reading other doggies blogs, join the game!

kissies
Gussie

7 comments:

Jake of Florida said...

Gus, You inspired us. We went to town on the questions. Check it out.

But we hope you've changed your mind about not eating until your Dad gets home. I think he'd be happier if he knew you were doing what you always do and looking after the family in his absence!! Our dad travels too, and he always tells us --especially me -- to look after Mom and be good.

Jake

Molly the Airedale said...

I like your "trick" answer Gussie! Now that we have Mitch and mom is trying to teach him some manners, she thinks that I'm the one to set the good example! Hey, I don't want to re-learn this stuff! Life was just ducky before we got the terrier monster!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Gussie,

You have been nominated for "Awesome Blog Award" over at the Bone Zone, head on over there and cast your vote :-)
http://dogswithblogs.com.au/bonezone/viewtopic.php?p=2611#2611

Love
Opy

Gus said...

Hey Opy: Thanks for dropping by to tell me about the nomination! I think Dory and Liza are sweet to consider me, but ooh wow, have you seen the competition.

Oh Dog. I will just do the best I can.

Thank you
Gussie

Nat said...

Awesome blog, awesome blog, awesome blog, awesome blog...

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Gus, congrats on your nomination!
Do you think you'll be able to last with the not eating thing until your Dad gets back? We don't want you to fade away! J x

wally said...

I played that game, too. Answering that many questions is TIRING!

wally.