23 June 2007

Important Announcement

Teka has announced that construction has begun on her newest doggie spa.Located in the beautiful Southwestern Desert, the spa will be enclosed in a spacious, fenced yard at the rear of a dwelling. Doggies can be assured of their complete privacy while they relax beneath the only remaining climber rose bush. Teka previously arranged for the demise of several others as part of her master plan for this area. Located near the stand of eight citrus trees, there is also a surviving stand of pampas grass, which provides a natural exfoliant for doggies to rub against or romp through, desert rosemary and sage to scent the air, and a stand of aloe in case of sunburn.
Initial construction required partial excavation of a sprinkler system and several modifications to that system allowing for the ongoing production of ample supplies of mud and grit. This new pool is large enough to accommodate the belly of a medium to large dog, or the entire body of a small (15 lb or less) dog. Two doggies may share this pool, but there must be informed mutual consent.
The smaller pool is still under construction. It is specifically designed for quick pedicures or facials, and is deep and large enough to submerge the snout and paws of a Labradane. Travis, who is Teka's inspiration for this pool, was not available for comment at this time, but is considering attending the Grand Opening, scheduled for mid-August of this year.
Full disclosure requires that Teka inform potential guests that she has not received approval or funding for this project from the humans who occupy the home. At present, this is the only "rinse off" facility available other than a galvanized outdoor tub. Teka hopes to continue negotiations for improved facilities, including an outdoor wading pool and use of the inside European showers and Jaccuzi. These negotiations are currently stalled, but will resume as soon as she is released from the crate.
Additional plans include a spa menu with home made frosty paws in several flavors, shell-it-yourself pecans, and dead birds and lizards when available. Teka is also considering offers from several venture capitalists to franchise this concept.




14 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Where can I make a reservation? I'm totally in, I love going to the spa!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I'm with Ruby, can I make a booking now please! J x

Gus said...

Ruby: contact Gussie for reservations. Current rates are quite low, since all improvements have not been completed. Guests who wish to assist with enlarging the current pools or starting one of their own will receive a discount.

Miss Snickers: There are currently two spa pits and it is quite similar to a mud bath, but you end up reddish from the clay. No masseuse has been engaged at this time, but muzzer is sometimes quite brisk with the towel.

TaTa
Teka

Gus said...

Jackson Buddy, for you...anytime.

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

So Gus, do you collect the money at the door?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Gus said...

Bussie: You and Janie may come any time. I will get you the family rate. We only need to collect enough to repair the sprinkler system she has terrier-ized

Ivy said...

oh those pools look much better than the stupid bathtub that my peepol like to torcher me in! i wud luv to come and take a mud bath - just as long as your muzzer stays far away wif that towel - i prefer to air-dry by running as fast as i can.

i hope teka gets out of the crate soon so that negotiations can resume.

i dont know any vencher capitalists but i do know where my peepol keep the credit card if you take pay pal!

Asta said...

That spa sounds absolutely terrierific, maybe you can hire miss Snickers to lead the snickersize classes, although I'd pwobably be more likely to help with overseeing further excavations.
I'd like to make my weservations pleez..I hear mud baths are soothing and bootifying
smoochie kisses
Asta
Gussie, I saw that you liked Pooka and Nannok more than me, does this mean you're no longer my boyfwiend?

Gus said...

Asta: No way do I prefer Pooka and Nanook more than you, but they overwhelmed me with repeated shots of their cuteness. Anyway, they are a bit large for my taste. I prefer girlfriends the size of you and Miss Snickers.

Joe Stains said...

please reserve us a spot!! this sounds so cool!!!! teka is a genius!

ToFFee said...

Wowf! I sure would love to have a Spa!

Since I'm wittle then I could have the dip one right?

so how do we make appawntments???


Wuffs!
Toffee

Nat said...

Canyon Ranch is shaking in their boots.

Sophie Brador said...

Not sure I would fit in that sink, but i'm in for the treats and dead things.

Lenny said...

I want to go in the Jacuzzi!
Let me know once it's installed! :)

Your friend, Lenny

P.S. Hope your muzzer feels better soon!