25 June 2007

Some interesting stuff!

This is Tday-9 and counting.

See this neat little box thingy. Wally had one on his. He is rated "PG" or maybe even "PG 13" and I did my sissie E.Rabbit's and she got an "R" Don't know which posting they rated, cause some of them should be and "X!"
If you like it, you just have to click on the bar that says "click here" and they will rate your blog for you. It's kinda fun.

Online Dating

I'm making a list, checking it twice, Teka is naughty, Gussie is nice. Gussie dog is comin' to town. (had to slip that in there, plus it's a lead in to the next paragraph!)

Teka is naughty (today) because this morning on walkies, she tripped muzzer with the lead and took off running, leaving muzzer sprawled on the blacktop and me Gussie worrying about both of them. Other than a couple of bruises and contusions, some scrapes and a swollen knee, muzzer is fine just fine. However, she did make E.Beth come over and drive around the neighborhood to find Teka. All is well, Teka is back home and spending the day in the doghouse. I think she is lucky it isn't the crate!

Here's a picture of me, Gussie that shows just how happy I am today.

I am happy because Muzzer is feeling a bit better, because she was not really hurt today (she could've gotten run over...she was in the middle of the street saying BAAAD things about Teka!) and because it is Tday-9. The only bad thing about this was that we had to cancell my Groomer appt., and now I might have to go on my trip all fuzzy, cause there are no appointments left until after we leave town! OOOH, yucko.

But, muzzer will figure something out. I know it! Muzzers almost always do. They are bestest at that.

Here's a best wishes and lots of kissies to Butchy/Snickers' mom and Nanook and Pooka's mom. Neither of them felt good yesterday either. We hope they are all "gettin' better all the ti-i-ime!"

9 comments:

Sir Chance-Lot said...

Hey Gus
I just wanted to stop by and say hi
It was my birthday today and I ate WAY too much vamilla icecream:O))
SCL

Joe Stains said...

thank goodness muzzer found Teka or she might have ended up at our house and she and tanner could have gotten in BIG trouble. I can't imagine what would happen if those two got together.

we are glad your muzzer was not hurt!

Gus said...

Chance: Happy Birthday. Lay off the ice cream for a bit. Too much cold stuff can make your tummy ache.

Joe Buddy: Muzzer says that was actually one of the things running through her head. Fortunately, Teka was taking the scenic route!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

phew! wat an encounter..

Molly the Airedale said...

Geez Teka! Go easy on your mom, okay? She's the only one you're getting! I wish you like closer to us Gussie! My mom would give you a hairecut and I could help her!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Jake of Florida said...

Gus,

Glad there were no broken parts on either your muzzer or Teka.
Mom got wrapped around a light pole the one time she tried to take me and my brother out together.
As for your grooming, have you heard of the furminator? It does wonders to get rid of the undercoat we foxies seem to be so good at growing. I get plucked on my jacket, clipped on my underbelly, and "furminated" in between times. (When I went to the groomer, I almost had a seizure, so Dad took over the job.)

Anyway, if you give lots of kisses to everyone in St.L, no one will notice that you're "bloomin'"

Jake

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Gus, glad to hear that your Muzzer is OK.
Naughty Teka! I expect she's jealous that she's not going on your trip with you!
My blog is rated G as there are no bad words!

J x

Asta said...

Gussie,
That must have been scawy to watch you Muzzer fall and Teka take off, maybe she wants to wun to St Loulis so she can meet you there???my gwoomer ias busy till August, good thing I'm not going anywhere special, I'd be embawwased my hair is so long...but you were nice and told me it was OK..I think you look super handsome as is
smoochie kisses and get wells for you Muzzer
Asta

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Gussie,

I hope your mum is feeling better soon. I'm sowy you missed your haircut, but I think you're still vewy handsome like a lambie-pie.

xxx Asta down under