15 October 2007

A longish Tag from Blue!

A quirky questionnaire!

We have been tagged by Blue with what she labeled “a quirky questionnaire!” As she explained it, the idea behind this questionnaire is to learn a few previously unknown facts about friends..She tagged me and muzzer! So we have set it up so my answers are first, and Muzzer’s answers come second.


Got that? Good, we’re not so sure that we do, but we are game, so here goes…..


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Gus: When I came to my family, my name was already GUS! For some reason, they thought it was appropriate.
Muzzer: My parents wanted to name me “Glenda” a combination of their first names. Someone convinced them to give me my own name. However, there were four of us in my kindergarten class with the same first and middle name, so the good sisters had a few days of chaos before they started calling us by our surname.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Gus: Boy dogs don’t cry, do they?
Muzzer: Sunday, the Komen walk gets me started every year.


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Gus: Don’t know, I’ve only written anything on the ‘puter.
Muzzer: No.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Gus: Genoa Salami, Hammie, Turkel, Roasted Beef, Bologna, Mortadella, Capicolla, Proscuitto, spicy salami, pork roll, pastrami, corned beef……
Muzzer: I like braunschwieger, liverwurst, and all those thing Gussie mentioned.


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Gus: No, I had the fixit surgery before I came to live with my family.
Muzzer: Two daughters, seven years apart!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Gus: If I were another person, I would be friends with me. If I were another dog, probably not.
Muzzer: Maybe, depending on when I met me.


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Gus: I don’t have any sarcasm. Should I get muzzer to buy me some?
Muzzer: Moi? Certainly

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Gus: I still gots everything I came with, except a few boy parts.
Muzzer: Yup, and I never had Chicken Pox.


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Gus: No, but Teka would!
Muzzer: Not from anything higher than two feet.Never ever

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Gus: Whatever is left in the bowl with the milk that day!
Muzzer: Sugar Crisp with the original Sugar Bear!


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Gus: ????
Muzzer: Sneakers, no. Oxfords, yes.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Gus: I am Super Wire!
Muzzer: Not as strong as I used to be.

13.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Gus: Lowfat Frozen sweet cream yogurt with Milk bones mixed in.
Muzzer: Amaretto with grated orange peel and Ghiardelli Chocolate Chips! (May depend on the ice cream shop)


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Gus: Smell!
Muzzer: Eyes, then hair.

15. RED OR PINK?
Gus: I’m color blind.
Muzzer: Red, except in October, then Pink!


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Gus: My lack of guy parts.
Muzzer: My height.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Gus: Miss Snickers, Mr. Butcho and their Mom and Dad
Muzzer: My mother and my sister.


18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PLAY?
Gus: Every one excepting Teka Toy!
Muzzer: No, the table gets too crowded.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Gus: No shoes, no pants, just fur.
Muzzer: Khaki pants and no shoes, they are under my chair at the counter. (hey, it’s my store!)


20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Gus: A French fry.
Muzzer: Won Ton Soup from the Chinese Take out place.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Gus: The American League Championship Series with Dad and Teka on the Big Bed.
Muzzer: All Things Considered on NPR


22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Gus: Hey, did I forget to mention I am color blind? All those colors taste the same to me.
Muzzer: Burnt Sienna

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Gus: My sister E.Rabbit, who calls me every week!
Muzzer: A customer calling about store hours.


24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Gus: Yes, Yes, Yes!
Muzzer: Yes, and I can’t wait to meet her.

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Gus: Baseball with my dad.
Muzzer: I don’t do sports.


26. HAIR COLOR?
Gus: Mostly white, black saddle, some ginger
Muzzer: Dark brown with one skunk streak of grey, contributed by E.Beth!

27. EYE COLOR?
Gus: Brown, just like Muzzer and E.Rabbit and E.Beth! (and Teka) Dad’s are hazel.
Muzzer: Brown


28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Gus: No, can’t get them in without opposable thumbs
Muzzer: No. Can’t get them in, but still trying!

29. FAVORITE FOOD?
Gus: Kibble, green beans, eggies, wally melon, asparagus, and whatever Muzzer is eating. Oh, and Steak and Shake.
Muzzer: Shrimp, crab, anchovies, pasta, good tomatoes, bread and olive oil, toasted ravioli and thin crust pizza.


30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Gus: Happy endings.
Muzzer: Happy endings, except for Love Story

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Gus: That one with the Terriers!
Muzzer: Best in Show


32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gus: I don’t do shirts, but I am wearing my bow tie, cause we are at work! It is my blue one, cause it is Monday
Muzzer: Hot pink!

33. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Gus: SNOW!
Muzzer: Fall and Winter!



34. HUGS OR KISSES?
Gus: Kissies!
Muzzer: Hugs and kisses


35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Gus: Ice Cream!
Muzzer: One good piece of very dark chocolate.

36. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Gus: To food, any time, any where
Muzzer: To a call from my husband or children


37. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
Gus: To the “come” command.
Muzzer: To a phone call made by a recorded voice!

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Gus: We are reading Winnie the Pooh again because it is muzzer’s most favorite!
Muzzer: Re-reading Michael Dibdin’s “The Last Sherlock Holmes Story” to see if I can figure it out this time!


39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Gus: My secretary does the typing.
Muzzer: No mouse pad, use the laptop.

40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Gus: We watched the Az. Diamondbacks lose again.
Muzzer: Don’t do TV. Sometimes watch the news.


41. FAVORITE SOUND?
Gus: Muzzer singing Lully byes.
Muzzer: I’ll go with Blue’s answer: The sea lapping against the shore

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Gus: Nope.
Muzzer: Peter, Paul and Mary


43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Gus: Muzzer is my home, and so it must be about 1800 miles, when she goes to St. Loulis without me
Muzzer: Australia?

44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Gus: I make people smile
Muzzer: I sometimes sing well


45. WHAT IS THE BEST TIME OF YEAR TO GET MARRIED?
Gus: Anytime Miss Snickers says yes!
Muzzer: Anytime, as long as you are marrying the right person.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Gus: 9112 3rd St., Lanham, Md. At Esqwire Kennels
Muzzer: DePaul Hospital, St. Louis Mo.


We should tag some people, but this is a long tag, and takes some time that folks might not have. However, if you are willing, consider yourself tagged! Copy the questions and put in your own answers to save some time, and pass it on if you want to!

Kissies
Gussie and Muzzer

11 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Great answers Gussie and Gussie's mom!
Mom and I are drooling over both of your ice cream choices!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Headgirl said...

Hi There!

Thank you both for doing my tag - so often they fall on dead ears..thought this one would especially, as it was sooo long...
Enjoyed your answers.
I'd love to meet you two, too.

It's strange I often feel closer to my blogger friends than to my actual contacts. Why, because I think we tell each other the truth, because we are protectected by anonymity.

Best wishes & lots of pats
Blue

Unknown said...

I kept trying to comment last night and I think blogger ate my comments, but maybe this will work or maybe you will have three comments from me?

we dont really like the rolling stones or the beatles either, but we love the beach boys!

William Tell said...

Cute answers, we learned alot about you and your Muzzer!

William Tell

Faya said...

Ok I will need a translator this time....I'll come back later...
Kisses, Faya

Gus said...

Actually, Wally said this, but muzzer had a finger fart. Sorry Wally, thanks for taking the time to comment
"Whoa! That's a LOOOONG questionaire. You did a good job focusing until the end. Your mum's favorite lunch meats are also my gramps's favorites. They could have lunch together. So long as they shared with us.

wally. "

Asta said...

Gussie,
I love finding out mowe about you and youw Muzzzer..I like you mowe and mowe tha mowe I know you!
Do you think I was too wough on Marcello??he didn't even ask?!!

I think you feel this way cause you only love Snickers and you don't cawe about me...booo hooo
smoochie kisses anyway!
pee
ess.Thank you Teka fow youw solidawity!
XOXOXOXOXOX Asta

Jake of Florida said...

Gussie and Gussie's Muzzer,

We have so many things in common. From liverwurst to NPR -- who knew? Mom's favorite sound, though, is the sound of JH or me snoring peacefully next to her. Once upon a time it was Dogdad's voice (before he was Dogdad). I guess we showed him!!!

Jake of Florida said...

Gussie and Gussie's Muzzer,

We have so many things in common. From liverwurst to NPR -- who knew? Mom's favorite sound, though, is the sound of JH or me snoring peacefully next to her. Once upon a time it was Dogdad's voice (before he was Dogdad). I guess we showed him!!!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, good questions, good answers! I feel like I know you so much better now! J x

Koobuss said...

Wow!! All those questions! Good answers, Gussie and Muzzer. Gussie, you are a real sweetheart. We love you, Gussie. (Muzzer, too.)

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie