01 October 2007

Response to a tag from lovely Asta NY

Harry's Song


Harry is a lucky puppy

He has got a great new home

Oscar's mum and Oscar's daddy

We know he will never roam


He will have kids there to play with

Time now to stay and Sing along

Soon he will have Cassidy
and they can sing this happy song


Thank you Oscar, Thank you Katy

Thank you for the cool new home

Here the trees are nice and shady

Here I have my brush and comb


Thank you Martin for the rubbing

Of my furry airedale ears

I will even stand a tubbing

No more crying, no more tears


I will give you lots of loving

Sloppy Airedale kisses too

I will be a real good doggy

Help with Cassidy the new


I will help to train him in many

Doggie tricks and human ways

When he comes to live here also

And we start our doggy play.


Thank you Asta, and the doggies

Who have welcomed me anew

Thank you Joe, Snowball and Maggie

For your happy welcome too.


Watch this spot to learn my story

Watch to see my pictures too

Watch for all our new arrivals

That we now will share with you.


Now I must say goodnight
to Oscar

In his shady glen

Come and visit me tomorrow

Come back now and then again.




our apologies to Mr. Beethoven!


muzzer here, cannot figure out how to put the music on from U.Tube. Here is the URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wod-MudLNPA

15 comments:

Asta said...

Oh Gussie
Thank you witing that..I was jut so excited about the news and just knew that some of my mowe talented fwiends like you could come up with something!!Thank you..You'we wondewfu!
I'm so glad youw Muzzew is back
smoochie kisses
Asta
Pee ess
do you weally think it was th ehay loft???

Faya said...

Bravo ! Bravo !
Kisses, Faya

Joe Stains said...

what a fabulous song!!!!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's such a pawsome song to Harry. I know that Kary & Martin and all in DWB will love Harry. :)

~ Girl girl

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Gosh Gussie, Katy is a bit sniffly but I think she's happy. My stiff upper lip is not holding out so well either. That's absolutely beautiful old chap, thank you.

Toodle pip,

Harry xxx

Headgirl said...

Very good!

It was your song that alerted me to the wonderful news as hadn't been over to Oscar since Sunday!
TY to you.

Pats & pets
Blue

Molly the Airedale said...

What an awesome song, Gussie! Harry is sure one lucky dog!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Great work, Gus! J x

Agatha and Archie said...

Like Oscar and Hammerstein!!You are truly gifted!!! Love A+A PS We don't know why you can't see our song( try it again and let us know!!)Love A+A

Asta said...

Gussie
Thank you , my eye feels lots bettew and isn't so gluey anymowe..I should be fine in time fow Butchy's birfday pawty..not contagious ow anything.

The blessin on a mountain would be nice!
This was kind of cool,cause thewe was owgan moosic and that smelly stuff they wave awound and evewything.
sweet dweams!smoochie kisses
Asta
9pee ess..did youw Mom evew get the silly package?)

Koobuss said...

Great lyrics, Gus! Have you thought about a career in writing?

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

wally said...

Oh! Harry is such a lucky dude and I am sure they will love him tons and he'll return the favor.

Thanks for your kind words on my blogable about my great granny. She was 100 years old and did a lot of great things (like be a great mum and grandmum!). She deserves some rest. I am sorry to hear about your Uncle Ray and send you some Wally smooches.

wally

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Whoa...woooo hoooo!!! Pawsome effort, Dog!!
Scruff

Lacy said...

woofies gus!!! u did weelly good with that song, u soooo scmart...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Stanley said...

Gussie!

You should publish this (with Mr Beethoven's permission, of course).

You are a true aireteest! What talent. What love!

Goober love & admiration,
Stanley