Her answers are in RED, Mine are in Gussie Green!
Five things on my to-do list:---which one LOL
1. Continue de-cluttering the house
2. Get Gussie a Grooming Appt.
3. Check on Memphis homes - every Day!
4. Alternate plan B. in case the house sells FAST
1. Get my stuffies ready to move to Memphis
2. Check the DWB list to see if there are other doggies in Tennessee
3. Help Dad with the painting
4. Encourage Teka to get a job
5. Help muzzer handle the stress.
Five Snacks I enjoy:
2. fresh crunchy bread
3. Dark Chocolate!
4. Vietnamese summer rolls
1. Sweet Potatoes
2. Frozen Green Beans
4. Kongs with Peanut Butter
5. Eggy Toast
Five Things I would you do if I was a Billionaire:
1. Keep the store in Arizona so my customers have it as a resource
2. Buy an even Bigger! house so we could have company all the time
3. get a lot more doggies, and help the ones I can't adopt
4. Endow a chair in an unpopular discipline.
5. Set up a center where doggies can meet and play, and parents can trade tips.
1. Make sure doggies have good homes, somehow.
2. Have a lot more pawties like the stooper bowl so I can see my friends
3. Buy Ruby a new plane so she can take more doggies on trips
4. Get muzzer a massage
5. Visit all my doggie friends
Five of my bad habits:---but there are so many!!!
2. seldom exercising
3. indiscriminate reading
5. Not blogging enough for Gussie
1. Too much barking and growling
2. Taking too much space on the big bed
3. Not always coming when I am called
4. Letting Teka have her way too often
5. Growing at other doggies on my walkies
We think lots of folks have done this already, so if you haven't and you want to, go ahead. Love and kissies
muzzer and gussie