20 June 2008

T for Texax

T for Texas
T for Tennessee
T for Texas, T for Tennessee
T for Teka, the dog that made a fool out of me

(jimmie rodgers) for Gussie


OOOOOOOOKlahoma looks like someplace I would like to stay
Cause the wind smells sweet, like cows and sheep and I think that I could run away
OOOOOOKlahoma every night my gussie pal and I
Find a place to sleep, and rest our feet til we're up again and on our way
And so I saaaaay, I yip I yo I yay, I yip I yo I ...you're smellin strong Oklahoma,
Oklahoma - O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, Oklahoma!

(rodgers and Hammerstein) for Teka


We're not in Kansas anymore!

7 comments:

Gree and Othello Wedding said...

Oh Gussie..I suwe hope you don't wun into that Texan wif the evil smiwk
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess...I'm singing bof youw songs

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, you're getting there, Gussie! Tennessee is almost within reach! Keep goin'!
Happy first day of summer!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Jake of Florida said...

We've been tracking you... soon you'll be singing the Tennessee Waltz!!! And you'll be so much closer to us that, when the breeze is blowing in the right direction, we'll be able to sniff you!!

Once you get to your new home, Gussie, we suggest you let muzzer and Dad go stay in a hotel while you and Teka undo the boxes....BOL!!!

(Thanks for the Blogaversary pawm!!)

Jake and Just Harry

Gree and Othello Wedding said...

Gussie
Thank you fow putting my mind at west...Aftew seeing theyw pwoject, who would wanna be in it anyway...even if it wewe a wemake, it would be just wong..thewe is nothing like the owiginal...
happy twails
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Joe Stains said...

did you get some BBQ in texas??? oh dog you guys are just moving right along aren't you!

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh My...Sweet Gussie you all must be exhausted especially Muzzer after singlehandedly packin' up that hoooooge truck!!!

Just think...you'll get to ur new house and even thought ya don't know many pups there...

YA HAVEN'T MOVED AWAY FROM US....WE'RE ALL STILL HERE for ya Gussie!!!

We're thinkin' of ya out on the road with the Peeps...and um Teka. I bet it's been a LONG ride with her!!! Hope ur nice poofie butt hasn't flattened out from all that sittin' in the car!!!!!

Hooge Tennessee Kissies...
Laciegirl

Agatha and Archie said...

Getting closer!!!!! We hope you got BBQ too!! Love A+A