07 December 2008

Who is kissin' Santa this year?

Today, we had a request from our new friend STELLA (another one, not Stanny's sissie) She said she wanted a new version of I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus.

Me and Muzzer went into the archives, and found this from the very first year we were blogging. And since Opy and Charlie and Bussie are still around, here is that version.

"I saw Opy kissing Bussie Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night.
She didn't see me creep
down the stairs to have a peep;
She thought that I was tucked
up in my bedroom fast asleep.
Then, I saw Opy tickle Bussie Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white;
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Charlie had only seen
Opy kissing Bussie Claus last night!"
"

But we would also like to offer a new one for our friends this year.


We saw Asta kissing Stanny Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night.
She didn't see me creep
down the stairs to have a peep;
She thought that I was tucked
up in my bedroom fast asleep.
Then, I saw Asta tickle Stanny Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white;
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Stella Goob had only seen
Asta kissing Stanny Claus last night!"
"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey
Tell the Muzzer we want anew version of our Christmas favorite; "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas."
- TBH

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Gussie...we haven't gotten over the last post and now Mumsie fell off the chair again...(she did leave a comment on the Alvin/Lacie song before she collasped....)

You are too darn funny...do you lay awake all night thinkin' of these songs????

Asta and Stan....hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Oh my....I need to go out and use the bush...

Stay warm, Gus...and keep on writin'!!!!

Scruffy

Harry said...

Bravo! We just love your Christmas songs so much!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Princess Patches said...

You are just tooooo funny, Gussie! We sure are glad Opy, Charlie and Bussie are still around to hear your song again!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Patience-please said...

Yay!!! It's time for Gussie songs!!!

happy wags from the whippets

Nibbles Treats said...

Yeah! Great job on the songs. Two paws up!

Visit us too -
Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Eduardo said...

Those are the best songs EVER! Thats talent!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Asta said...

Chwissmuss wouldn't be Chwissmuss wifout Gussie and Muzzew's songs to delight us
Thank you so much
smoochie kisses
ASTA

I guess I can't hide, hehehe

Joe Stains said...

Those are some risque carols for sure!! Glad you could fill a request for our buddy Stella!

Stanley said...

Gussie Man!

LOVE the two versions of "Kissing Santa Paws" for the other Stella Girl!

I know that Asta is your special girl, and now I know that I must hold a special place in your heart too since you did a version just for me & my sweetpea! You and Muzzer will someday get a load of goober smooches and tickles from me when we meet snout-to-snout!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley