05 October 2006

hehehehe

Oh boy! Me and Teka are in such trubble! Today when Noni was comin in the door me and Teka got out.

Mom was just out of the shower and SO not dressed. But she chased us across the street anyway in her tank top and towel. No shoes! No Makeup! No Hairdo! (no undies! hehehe)

She grabbed Teka quick and stuck her under one arm!

She reached for me with the other hand and dropped the towel.

Muzzer mooned the neighbors!

He He He He

I am sorry I didn't have my camera along, but I wouldn't have gotten the right angle.

Anyway, me and Teka got scolded bad! But it was worth it!

Gussie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh boy you guys! Nothing Mommys hate more than running after us "undone"!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

E. Rabbit said...

It could have been worse--Travis could've gotten out too.

Ivy said...

it sounds like you picked the rite time to make your escape! who wud haf ever guessed that your mom wud be so determined to chase after you that she wud moon the neighbors to do it? she musta been sooooo mad!!!

Gus said...

It's been more than 24 hours and she is STILL mad! Woe is Gussie.....