27 May 2007

Tag, we are it!

Hi all...hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day, where ever you may be.

Me 'n Teka have volunteered for this tag thing. We are each going to tell you some things you might like to know but would never guess about us. At the end, we are supposed to tag someone else. But we are pretty sure everyone has done this one. So, if you haven't, you can volunteer like we did. We think this is fun, and we have found out lots of stuff about our friends.

Being the consummate gentleman, I have agreed to let Teka take the first turn.

Well, here I am, guest ghosting again for Gussie. I'm alliterative. Bet you wouldn't have guessed that one!

Here we go.....
1. I am not named after the fellows at TKE, however fine they may be. I am named Teka because when I was tiny, I would've fit in a teacup.
2. I am a little over a year old, and this is my third family! First I belonged to a friend of E.Beth's. Then they gave me to E.Beth, and I lived with her for a while here in my house. Then Gussie and muzzer and Dad came home, and E.Beth went to live in an apartment. I stayed with her for a while there, but as I was not "legal" in her lease, I have moved back here temporarily. But, there are worse places I could have ended up, even with Gussie in my face all day!
3. Muzzer thinks I steal her bras because I don't like her. Au Contraire. I snatch them because I want to wear little white lacy caps on my head! To that end, I chew the straps off as quickly as I can. If only she understood my mission, we could save her a lot of money.
4. I really, really like Gussie. But I like his friend Travis better, and I would like to get to know Joe Stain's brother Tanner too! And maybe Butchy, and maybe Marvin, who writes beautiful poetry.....and, and, and.....
5. I would much prefer to sleep late in the mornings, but I know that if I don't get her out of bed and on the road, muzzer will never get around to walkies. So, I sacrifice for her sake and get her out of bed by 5:15 am each day. After all, I can take a nap most any time during the day....
6. The food here is pretty good, but I would like eggs and bacon for breakfast. And hot chocolate please. With whipped cream.
7. This summer, E.Beth and I are house sitting here while Gussie goes on vacation. I plan to paint my room a lovely, vibrant red. Don't tell. Muzzer has high blood pressure anyway.
AND NOW....HEEEEERE'S GUSSIE
1. I like stuffies, I just don't know how to play with them. So they have short and bloody lives around me.
2. I let Teka boss me around because she has had such a hard life. Can you imagine having that many families before you are one year old. She must've been hard on everybody's bra straps, not just muzzer's
3. I really love frozen vegetables. But exspecially green beans. Yummy.
4. I can't swim
5. I really like going to the groomer. But if muzzer knew, she would make me pay for it out of my allowance. So don't tell her, OK?
6. Dad and I don't really spend all day in bed. But muzzer takes a lot of pictures of us there.
7. I am really looking forward to our road trip this summer. I will have muzzer and dad to myself for more than a month. And I may get to meet Miss Snickers and Mr. Butchy. And my friends Steve and Sue may come and see me in St. Loulus, and I get to visit Aunt Re and Uncle Ray again!
CHEERS ALL!

7 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Gus & Teka, thanks for volunteering for this tagging game. I assumed you'd done it already (or been asked by someone else) otherwise I would have officially asked you. Bras eh? I like undergarments too, but I just like to sit in them, I don't chew them. I like stuffies too, but a terrible urge drives me to rip them to pieces and then eat them. Jx

Molly the Airedale said...

Teka, I'm with you on the eggs and bacon for breakfast! yummmmmmmm
And Gussie, you get to spend a whole month without Teka! How relaxing will that be! You get to have mom and dad all to yourself again!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Joe Stains said...

so are you guys still going to blog during that month?! what will we do if you cant??!!!!!

Asta said...

Teka, what a life! so nice you're in one place finally, I would have love to see you in a teacup,and a lacy bra on your head hehehehehe

Gussie, you're going away for a whole month oooh, I'll miss you! but it sounds like a great trip, if you see them, say hi to my butchiesnickerscousins
big smoochie kisses
ASTA

wally said...

Great lists! I am glad to hear that Teka is not a TKE. My ma ape says at their school they threw a flaming couch out of their window and that is not the right thing to do to a potential dog bed.

wally.

Faya said...

Waouw we almost know everything about you. No more secrets...
Kiss, Faya

Forest Dogs said...

Sparkey! Like the idea of the bra-cap... I think I might get me one of those!

Hi, I'm on a quest to find blogging dogs, peace-loving dogs for next week's "Dona Nobis Pacem"

Peaceglobe day...(the cats have overtaken the movement so far!!)

Please join!

Thank you.

Second
Blogblast for Peace
6th June 2007


(If you do 'Wordless Wednesday' a Peaceglobe would be fantastic!)