01 June 2007

LOL

My sister E.Rabbit told muzzer about these web sites that have cute pictures of aminals with funny (well, usually) captions.

Because muzzer has been wasting her time looking at these things, we decided to share her favorite urls with you all. Muzzer is hoping the rest of the doggy blogger typists also become addicted so she does not look bad in comparison to muzzers who help BLOG rather than chuckling at the computer screen all day.

So, here is a sampling of some of her favorite pictures,





And here is the website for the overall best site, even if most of them are CATZ!
http://icanhascheezburger.com/

And here is the website for the dogs http://icanhascheezburger.com/tag/loldog/page/3/(and why are there fewer of these than cats? Because Dogs has dignity, that's why.)


And, if you go to
www.lolpuppy.com Muzzer says watch out for questionable language and politically incorrect comments.

love
gussie

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom is laughing her head off too! I honestly don't see what's so funny!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Cats eh? I hope muzzer isn't switching sides! You'd better watch out, Gus or she'll be trading you in for a kitty! J x

Gus said...

Maggie: I don't understand them either! Humans

Jackson: No cats allowed here, man. Muzzer is not enamoured of them in person, but thinks they are cute pictures. Kind of like .... dogs are George Clooney, but cats are Brad Pitt.

Nat said...

Doh! I was just thinking about doing a post linking to Icanhascheezburger.com. Sent one of Pappy's photos to them, but I doubt it is entertaining enough to make the cut. I don't think that dogs are more dignified than cats, I just think that sweet is less funny than evil.

Koobuss said...

Hey Gus,

Those are really good. Your muzzer must be very busy finding all that cool stuff.

Thanks for your offer to give me your pay check towards my defense fund. That was very generous of you. I'll let you know if I need it.

Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie