03 June 2007

Harooooooo Haroooo


Well I must say I’ve never been the type to toot my horn
But muzzer says I’m cuter than any dog that’s ever born
And muzzer knows her doggies from Airedale To Schockapoo
And if she says that I am cute, then why listen to you?
I may not make the final cut at Crufts or Westminister
But if my muzzer thinks I’m cute
Then hey man, I’m with her.
And if she thinks I’m special and she tells me I am great
Then I don’t care what you may think, my muzzer carries weight!


Cause I'm a Wire Fox Terrier ain't no common dog.
I take good care of Teka And I write my doggy blog.
And I wear my bright red bow tie when I work in muzzer’s store
And I greet the friendly ladies and I help them to buy more.So here's to all my doggy friends who blog most every day…..
Let me hear a big HAROOO from the bloggin dogs like me
HAROOO
HAROOO


Now Alpo and Purina, Well I guess their stuff’s OK
But give me stuff that muzzer cooks and I’ll eat it down all day.
And still be healthy, Just as healthy
As those doggies on TV
No I don't need no dry dog food to make my coat shiney
Well, you might think I'm spoiled
And this might make you sore
But if you saw what I get fed, you’d move right in next door


Cause I'm a Wire Fox Terrier ain't no common dog.
I take good care of Teka And I write my doggy blog.
And I travel through this country makin friends from far and near
And I’m polite and act just right and share my Daddy’s beer.
So here's to all my doggy friends who blog most every day…..
Let me hear a big HAROOO from the bloggin dogs like me
HAROOO
HAROOO

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

You write such awesome poetry Gussie! Is there a more talented pup than you??!!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Joe Stains said...

harooooo !! that is an awesome song!!!

its hot out today eh?

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

That's a great poem, mate!

xxx Asta down under