03 June 2007

Do you hear what I hear?

Dear Friends:

The most wonderful thing happened tonight! I was helping muzzer read other blogs, and suddenly, there was this joyful noise coming from the 'puter!

My pal Butchy and wonderful Miss Snickers have a video on their blogspot that shows them barking at another dog. Suddenly I was transported to Iowa, and I was transfixed.

I made muzzer play it over and over and over again. And I listened and listened to what my friends were saying. And it was so nice to hear their voices that I just sat there grinning! Muzzer thought it was pretty cute, so she grabbed the camera and snapped my picture. So here I am, listening to Butchy and Snickers across the miles.

Do you want to listen to them too? Go to http://butchyandsnickers.blogspot.com/ and tell them I said Hello!

Love
Gussie

8 comments:

Joe Stains said...

we listened to that but we didnt smile, we answered them back! mom didnt think it was too funny

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

You are so very cute Gussie :) I wish you could come visit me.

Love
Opy

Molly the Airedale said...

Isn't it such fun listening to other doggies bark on their blog! I love it too Gussie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Asta said...

Gussie,
Tell your'rents to move to my street, then we could play all day!!!Azrizona is way too far, plus how do you make snow puppy -angels???
I'm going to go listen to Butchie and snickers now and eat some sparaGUS..hope theysend you your commission, I've been eating a lot of it for you heheheheh
smoochie kisses
Asta

Faya said...

I heard that to I a was afraid....
Well I'm afraid of almost everything in fact...
Kiss, Faya

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Gus,

You look so happy. I got to hear my mum on the phone a couple of months ago. It made me happy too! She's coming home in just 6 more weeks.

xxx Asta down under

fee said...

gussie! are those new layers of padding or did i just not notice them before?

loves,
fee

Bogart H. Devil said...

Aw... that's so sweet!!!

Love,
Bogart