22 October 2007

Snow Ball Fight!


Hey Pals,
Somebody has started a blog snowball fight!
We got tagged by Butchy and Miss Snickers


Let it snow !
~You have just been hit with a blog snow ball!~

It's the start of..... Snow Ball Fight 2007!! & 2008!!

One rule to this game.... You can NOT hit someone who has already hit you!

Now... go out there and get as many people as you can, before they get you! I got you first! and you can't get me back!

Nanee - Nanee - Nanee!

We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. Never Be The First To Get Old!!!!!

slurpy kissies
Gussie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for snow! I saw on Joey's blog you like the Cardinals?? YAY! High Paw 5s!

Joe Stains said...

um, SNOW BALL FIGHT? is tempe that much further south than scottsdale?? ;)

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Oooo, I got hit by a snowball right on the nose! J x

Molly the Airedale said...

Duck, Gussie! I'm throwing one at you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Asta said...

I'm making a whole pile of them ..I'm going to get you!,hehehe
smoochie kisses
ASta

Koobuss said...

Do we have to wait until it snows to play? And I can hit as many dogs as I want!

Yippee!! When do we start?

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie