15 April 2006

All Gone!

Here I am, exhausted after being a very busy host for the last week. Today is the day that we take my Grandpa back to Dulles airport where he will fly back to Arizona. I have not seen his wings, but muzzer says he will be quite safe. Maybe he has two of those turkey buzzards booked to help him. One for each arm. Another human mystery.

I am very sad to see Grandpa leave. Oh, I liked Steve and Jane OK, but Grandpa knows how to share. And the man has bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning. No shredded wheat, no yogurt and granola, no bran flakes for this man! I've been trying to tell my humans that they need to eat more like him, after all, he is 87! But they just shake their heads at me and call me a greedy terrier.

Gotta go pack my bags for our trip to DC. Tomorrow I will spend the morning at my sister Emily's while the humans go see the Cardinal. Not the ball game Cardinal. The church one. Anyway, I will stay at Emily's place and look for that mouse of hers! Wish me luck

Gus Dagger WFT

No comments: