10 April 2006

Family time!

We are Finally Home! For the next five days I can sleep in my own bed and sniff my own turf. But it has been a wonderful adventure so far....we picked up my grandfather at Dulles Saturday night and spent the night near the battlefield at Manassass. Sunday morning grandpa and I slept in, and Muzzer and Dad went out and brought back takeout breakfast for us. They thought it was all for Grandpa, but he and I shared. Then we went up to Maryland to meet more of my family.

My sister was there, you've seen her before. We met some cousins and near cousins and lots of other folks too. I made friends with their dog Casper, who is a Wiemera....uh, Wimera...uh, oh heck, one of those fashionable taupe dogs. I shared one of my bones with him. Isn't he a handsome fellow? Aren't I a generous little terrier?

Casper is really lucky. He has a BIG yard and lots of kids to play with. Well, ok, just two girls. I really liked both of them, but Camryn is my special friend because she and I played ball! She is sitting on her front porch with her Mom, Brenda and her big sister Julia. Oh, yeah. And the other picture is of my dad, his dad, his brother and Chris, who is my dad's nephew. I guess that makes me a second cousin or something.

Today we are having a laundry day and resting before the rest of our company gets here. Tomorrow is a big day for sigthseeing and stuff. Maybe we will get some more cute pictures of me!

No comments: