16 June 2006

Tika is in trouble

or, whiy you have not seen me online recently!

Tika is in deep trouble. A couple of days ago, she chewed through one of the wires that makes the laptop go whirrrrr! Now we are waiting for the new cord to come in the mail, and all of us have to either take a number to use the old desk top or hike down to the Library (at 104 degrees, I think not!) to get on line to go on-line there.

Tika-toy must've gotten a surprise when she bit through the cord, cause muzzer says she heard something go "pop sizzle" but she doesn't seem to have learned her lesson at all, and she is now banned from the study as well! I won't be teaching her to use the computer anytime soon, let me tell you.

This situation may also inhibit my e-mail capabilties, so forgive me if I am a bit late in answering any notes you may send.

Oh, Yeah. And I can't take the time I need to download pictures either, so it is back to black and white and read all over!

your friend
Gus

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I chewed up a pair of very expensive boots while my Mommy was playing solitaire on the computer. I sat right next to her feet and gnawed on my other Mommy's Cole-Haan boots. I got yelled at and the solitaire playing mommy got yelled at, too! I was merely a teething puppy...My unobservant mommy should have checked on me!
Pippin in New York
(Axel's friend)

Daniella said...

Eek Tika, that's pretty bad. I chewed thru the wire on mom's hairdryer and she had a fit. But I hope I'd never go for any computer chords! Gus, you better look after Tika better, you are the big bro after all.