07 June 2006

"Well I was standin on the corner in Winslow, Arizona, Lord such a fine sight to see......."
Except I didn't get out of the car in Winslow, AZ. I got out of the car in Gallup, NM. and I got out of the car in Holbrook, AZ and I got out of the car in Flagstaff, AZ., but we zoomed right on through Winslow! I thought I might get my picture taken on that famous corner. Nope. Guess I'll have to try again next trip.

This is the next to last day of our journey home to Tempe, AZ. At least, it is home for my folks and it will be my new home too. This is my third new home in less than a year, not counting all these hotel rooms and stopovers with friends like Jack and Kathy Connors. See, I had one home with my foster family in northern Md., and then I went to stay with my new family in Lexington, and now we are going to our home in Tempe, AZ. I have had some tremendous wirey adventures.

On this trip, I learned a lot of new words. Almost every day since leaving West by Gosh Virginia we have had road construction, with a few delays when they cut the lanes down to one in each direction and we get behind big trucks going up the hills. Dad is pretty cool, he just takes things in his stride. Muzzer has more of a terrier personality, and she starts yipping! Let's see, I learned *&^^% and !!**&&?? and #$%++ and a few more. I can't repeat them, because I have to watch out for the word police on my blog, but you know what I mean, right?

I will take some pictures tomorrow when we go to the bark park here in Flagstaff, and maybe a few more when we get to our home in Tempe. I'm looking forward to a couple of weeks in the same place before we leave for our trip to Santa Fe in July. Watch for updates. I don't have to be on the road to do fun things.

your pal
Gus

No comments: