03 July 2006

Greetings:

We arrived safely in sunny Santa Fe only to find that we will not have broadband at the casita until this coming Friday. Muzzer and dad are doing "work arounds" for internet access, but so far, we haven't found a place where I can get on-line without people looking at us in a strange and funny way.

Also...boycott Starbucks for me. They won't let me inside to use the web! I am reduced to writing off line in the casita and hoping that muzzer does not censor my material when she downloads it to my blog. I mean, she is a nice woman and all that, but really, some things a guy just doesn't want his mom to know. If you know what I mean?

Muzzer says that tonight we will try another coffeehouse that has an outdoor patio, so there may be more posted later today. Maybe even me in our neat little casita, with the magic stairway!

Until then, Tika says she is feeling much better, thank you to all who have enquired. Think of me and my isolated state.

Gus

No comments: