I am such a popular terrier that I got tagged twice! Once by Fee, a really cute wirey girl in Singapore, and once by my wirey pal Mackie! Makes me feel real good first thing in the morning!
So, here are five of the weird things I do.
- I walk well on a leash. For a WFT, that is really a weird thing. Pictures of my wirey friends on line show most of them wearing a harness for walkies! I am a true gentleman. See earlier posts for proof.
- I sleep on my back with all four paws in the air. The first time my muzzer saw that, she thought I was dead! Fooled her, huh?
- My food bowls must be arranged with the dry food on my left and the water on my right! If not, I will use my nose to re-arrange them.
- I must circle a bush twice before I can ascertain whether or not it is appropriate for baptism. Do not rush me, this is important!
- My stomach is usually very serene. One day I had a bad gas attack. I felt the need to bark at my rear end every time I let out a smelly!
I'm sure there are more weird things I do! If you really want to know, you can ask my muzzer. Or maybe my sister E.Rabbit can tell you. Dad can't help, he thinks I am perfect