10 September 2006

A New Friend for Gussie!


Muzzer and E.Beth went garage sailing today. I am still not sure how you make a garage sail, but .... it probably has something to do with shopping.

My friend Teka got a pink pig. It is soft and cuddly. Muzzer got me this bright orange thing with a big black nose. His name is Elmo! He is OK, except his middle part is very hard and when I bite him, he talks to me! Muzzer and Dad and E.Beth laughed and laughed. They think it is funny when I start to chew on him and he talks to me! I don't think it is funny at all.

I mean, how can I concentrate on tearing him to pieces when he says things like "Hugs and Kisses!" and "Elmo Loves You" and "Will you be Elmo's sweetheart?" Sheesh.

I have discovered that there is a seam in his butt. I am going to investigate it later when everyone is asleep in the big bed. If I can get Elmo to shut up for a while, anyway. But I think he will probably squawk and wake everybody up. Then I will be in trouble.

I do not think this is a dignified type of toy for a terrier. I think I will mount a protest. I will have to think and think some more. I will let you know what I decide.

your pal
Gussie

7 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

You know what Elmos are good for? Grab and shake and hit you-mans with the hard eyes! Hahahahaha!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Gus said...

The comment above does not reflect the opinions or feelings of the author of this blog, who is rather fond of you-mans.

Gussie

Daniella said...

Rip out it's voicebox FIRST!!!
Ax

E. Rabbit said...

I think Elmo is just saying he loves you as a ploy to get you not to rip him to shreds.

Don't fall for it, Gus.

Gus said...

Now you guys tell me! Don't woryy, I took care of it about 1 am this morning. Muzzer was not happy. Dad slept through it!

Gussie

Chelsea said...

I myself do not like toys that talk or make noise. I either get really scared and whimper or I get all maternal and lick them to death.

Ivy said...

wut a crazy toy! i wuddnt like a talking elmo. i wud haf to take his talker out pretty quick. good job gussie!